Monthly menus are given out to allow parents and children to plan lunches in advance. Meals are cooked in our own kitchen and are of first class standard.
Parents of P1 and 2 children are asked to:-
- Cut out the relevant box from the menu;
- Highlight their child's meal choices;
- Write their child's name and class on the back;
- Place in an envelope with £2.60;
- This will be collected by the class teacher at 9am.
Pupils in P3-7 pay for their meals when receiving their lunch.
Free School Meals are available for those families in receipt of Family Income supplement. Forms to claim them can be obtained from the school office. We would encourage all families who are eligible to claim to do so.
Please use the links below to view or download our latest menus.